May 2017 Newsletter
The MS Clean Kit is the original all-purpose Combat Cleaning Kit. It meets the following requirements:
- NATO Primary & Secondary Weapon Compatibility
- NATO STANAG Magazine Approximate Dimension
- Squib Projectile/Obstruction Clearance Capability
- FTE/Stuck Case Clearance Capability
- NATO (8-36) to Civilian (8-32) Attachment Thread Adapter
- Common Weapons Field-Servicing Capability i.e. Cleaning of bore and chamber, Lubricant Storage
The Ms Clean Kit is a crush proof case that prevents spillage of lubricant and bending of rods that current issued kits don’t. It’s long enough to contain sectioned steel rods which are required to remove barrel obstructions such as mud, stuck cases or squib rounds. The magazine shape allows for storage in rifle case, range bag or in any extra magazine pouches. It provides a container to place small parts of firearm while cleaning and its chemical resistant case can be used as a miniature solvent tank. Made in the U.S.A.
May 29 – June 4!
PFC TRAINING MONTHLY DRILL VIDEO
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING