October 23, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Extended ranges, angles of engagement, injuries and barricades often require usage of special positions and tactics to maximize fighting effectiveness. The proper understanding of mechanics, assumption, stability, protection, adaptation and improvisation can dictate the outcome of a fight. Training topics include a Combative Manipulations review, the Kneeling Series, the Guard Series, the Fetal Series, forward & vertical assumption, bilateral application, Principles of Using Barricades, Barricade Position Drills, Barricade Tactics, acquiring and vacating cover, Unorthodox Positions, and tactical shooting exercises.
- Standard range attire while conducting firearms training; weather-appropriate active-wear, brimmed hat, quality shoes or boots etc.
- Semi-automatic carbine w/ at least three (30 round) magazines.
- 500 rounds of quality carbine ammunition.
- Carbine magazine pouches/carry system (belt or chest mounted).
- Semi-automatic pistol w/ at least 2 magazines.
- Dominant-side belt holster and support-side magazine carrier ***
- 100 rounds of quality pistol ammunition (PFC discourages the use of reloaded ammunition).
- Hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
- Knee and/or Elbow pads (if desired).
- Sunscreen (if desired).
- Carbine Sling (if desired, NOT required).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors
Pre-requisite: Progressive Carbine 1.
Cost: $225.00 per student