October 24, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
In the absence of cover, movement itself affords you protection. Maneuver warfare has proven time and again that movement performed under correct distance and timing often leads to victory. This course aims to create gunfighters that can proactively employ motion in a controlled, balanced and dynamic manner that pushes adversaries to exploitable errors. Training topics include a Combative Manipulations review, Moving Manipulations, the Reactive Turn Series, the Reactive Step Series, Shooting-on-the-Move, the Traveling Movement Series, bilateral applications, Advancing & Retreating Angle Drills, Hybrid Movements, Momentum Drills, and dynamic moving & shooting exercises.
- Standard range attire while conducting firearms training; weather-appropriate active-wear, brimmed hat, quality shoes or boots etc.
- Semi-automatic carbine w/ at least 3 (30 round) magazines.
- 500 rounds of quality carbine ammunition.
- Carbine magazine pouches/carry system (belt or chest mounted).
- Semi-automatic pistol w/ at least 2 magazines.
- Dominant-side belt holster and support-side magazine carrier ***
- 100 rounds of quality pistol ammunition (PFC discourages the use of reloaded ammunition).
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Sunscreen, if desired
- Carbine Sling, if desired (NOT required)
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors
Pre-requisite: Progressive Carbine 1.
Cost: $200 per student