May 27, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Extended ranges, angles of engagement, injuries and barricades often require usage of special positions and tactics to maximize fighting effectiveness. The proper understanding of mechanics, assumption, stability, protection, adaptation and improvisation can dictate the outcome of a fight. Training topics include a Combative Manipulations review, the Kneeling Series, the Guard Series, the Fetal Series, forward and vertical assumption, bilateral application, Principles of Using Barricades, Barricade Position Drills, Barricade Tactics, acquiring and vacating cover, Unorthodox Positions, and tactical shooting exercises. Military and law enforcement personnel receive a $25.00 tuition discount.
Pre-requisite: Progressive Handgun 1.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.
Required Student Equipment:
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol.
- 500 rounds (estimated) of serviceable pistol ammunition.
- Dominant-Side Belt or Paddle Holster ***
- Three (3) pistol magazines and 2 magazine pouches (minimum).
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection (to include clear eye protection for training after dusk).
- Hat with Brim.
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range environment and weather conditions.
- Knee and/or elbow pads (if desired).
- Concealment Garment (if desired).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Cost: $200.00 per student