May 23, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
In the absence of cover, movement itself affords you protection. Maneuver warfare has proven time and again that movement performed under correct distance and timing often leads to victory. This course aims to create gunfighters that can proactively employ motion in a controlled, balanced and dynamic manner that pushes adversaries to exploitable errors. Training topics include a Combative Manipulations review, Moving Manipulations, the Reactive Turn Series, the Reactive Step Series, Shooting-on-the-Move, the Traveling Movement Series, bilateral applications, Advancing & Retreating Angle Drills, Hybrid Movements, Momentum Drills, and dynamic moving & shooting exercises.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.
Pre-requisite: Progressive Handgun 1 (PH1)
Required Student Equipment:
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol.
- 500 rounds (estimated) of serviceable pistol ammunition.
- Dominant-Side Belt or Paddle Holster ***
- Three (3) pistol magazines and 2 magazine pouches (minimum).
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection (to include clear eye protection for training after dusk).
- Hat with Brim.
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range environment and weather conditions.
- Concealment Garment (if desired).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Cost: $200.00 per student