October 27, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Lethal encounters often follow few rules. Distances, numbers and injuries are far from fair. Thus the unthinkable must be planned and properly trained for. If the fight occurs against multiple threats, while you are injured, or close enough to fit in a phone booth, this course will better prepare you. Training topics include a Combative Manipulations review, One-Handed Operation, Fighting While Injured, Close-Contact Engagement, Handgun Combatives, Extended-Range Engagement, Partial Exposure Threats, Multiple Threat Engagement, and complex shooting drills.
Prerequisite: Progressive Handgun 1 (PH1)
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors
Required Student Equipment:
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol.
- 500 rounds (estimated) of serviceable pistol ammunition.
- Dominant-Side Belt or Paddle Holster ***
- Three (3) pistol magazines and 2 magazine pouches (minimum).
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection (to include clear eye protection for training after dusk).
- Hat with Brim.
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range environment and weather conditions.
- Concealment Garment (if desired).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.