October 23 – 26, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Progressive Handgun 1 – 5; this five day “Package” includes Progressive Handgun 1 through Progressive Handgun 5, inclusive.
Please refer to the individual course for detailed information.
Required Student Equipment:
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol.
- 500 rounds (estimated) of serviceable pistol ammunition (per training day).
- Dominant-Side Belt or Paddle Holster ***
- Three (3) pistol magazines and 2 magazine pouches (minimum).
- Quality hand-held flashlight from a reputable manufacturer (Preferably 2).
- Spare flashlight batteries; and a spare lamp module (desired; not required).
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection (to include clear eye protection for training after dusk).
- Hat with Brim.
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range environment and weather conditions.
- Knee and elbow pads (if desired).
- Concealment Garment (if desired).
*** Blackhawk Serpa model holsters (and/or SIMILAR) are strictly prohibited during live fire range training and banned in all PFC Training classes for safety reasons. For copies of PFC’s and the Federal Government’s policies regarding the use of Blackhawk Serpa holsters, contact PFC HQ.
Enrollment: Open to qualified citizens, law enforcement, security personnel, Department of Defense, and government agencies/contractors.
Cost: $895.00 per student